TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Invasion of Privacyfeatured smash hits like “Bodak Yellow,” “I Like It, “Be Careful” and more.
- If anyone deserves a victory lap, it's Bardi.
- Cardi is on another level.
- It must be a ton of pressure to try and follow-up something like this.
- Bongrats, Bardi.
- Staying on the charts two years later is huge. That's real staying power in a world where most people only care about what's trending right now.
Cardi B celebrated the second birthday of her firstborn today (Monday). No, not Kulture Kiari-- her debut album,Invasion of Privacy.
On the project’s second anniversary, she gave herself a social media pat on the back. Invasion of Privacy went three-times platinum, with each of the songs on the album going anywhere from gold to a whopping nine-times platinum.
In the caption, she wrote, “Happy Birthday Miss INVASION OF PRIVACY . My first baby. I’m working on her sister so I can birth her this year. Thank you everybody who supported and still supports my album. Till this day it’s charting on [the]Billboard 200.”